- * Botanical name: Vetiverria zizanoides
- * Vetiver has an earthy, woody aroma characteristic of most essential oils derived from roots in the earth. It also has a rich, sweetly satisfying note that is both warm and masculine.
- * Vetiver essential oil is psychologically grounding, calming, and stabilizing. Besides, Vetiver essential oil is useful for anxiety, addressing anger, fighting burnout/ exhaustion and coping with fear or insecurity.
- * It can be used in bath, compress, massage oil, skin care and perfume blends
* Common Uses: Vetiver Essential Oil is said to be deeply relaxing and comforting. And it can be use for acne, oily skin and other topical applications. It is used as a base note in perfumery and aromatherapy applications.
- * Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
- * Color: Brown to reddish brown viscous liquid.
- * Strength of Aroma: Strong
- * Blends well with: Cedarwood, Chamomile, Frankincense, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Vanilla, and Ylang-ylang.
- * Aromatic Scent: Vetiver Essential Oil has an earthy, woody scent characteristic of most essential oils derived from roots in the earth. It also has a rich, sweetly satisfying note that is both warm and masculine.
Net Wt.: 10 ml / 30 ml / 100 ml / 200 ml/ 450 ml / 1000 ml.